Media involvement and public relations
- The expedition team members have considerable presence in the written and visual media
- The story will be made available to national news outlets, leading magazines in adventure travel, off-road driving and general interest
- The expedition will be reported to national societies such as the Royal Geographical Society
- The expedition will be filmed and professionally edited for use by corporate marketing. Importantly there is an option for the film to be made into a TV documentary - team members are very well connected with production companies and networks
- Social media presence is consistently and organically grown targeting a wide international audience, both on Instagram and Facebook.
- Video material is published on YouTube.